A healthy and easy “go-to” dip. Serve with your favorite cut-up veggies—for after school snacks or adult hors d’oeuvres!
Ingredients (go organic and grass-fed):
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a small mixing bowl, using a whisk, combine the yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, garlic, and chives until smooth. Mix Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with assorted crudités. Serves 6.
Nutrition Facts per serving: 53 calories, 2.5 grams fat, 19 milligrams sodium, 5 grams carbohydrates, 3 grams protein, 95 milligrams potassium, high in calcium